PYNLab is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Due to legal content, this document is available in English only.
The type of data we collect and process
2. We may process and retain the following data:
2.1 Information that you voluntarily provide to us by completing forms on the site, including but not necessarily limited to site registration, subscription to our service, posted material, requests for further services or the reporting of a problem with the site or the licensed product.
2.2 Records of our correspondence with you.
2.3 Transactional information related to the placing and/or fulfillment of your orders, including but not limited to email addresses, telephone numbers and other details regarding the devices on which you install our software.
2.4 Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, IP addresses, browser type, Operating System, location data, web-logs, and the resources that you access.
2.5 Details of your use of the licensed product including, but not limited to, transaction logs and activity logs.
How we use the transactional data we collect
3. We use information collected about customers in the following ways:
3.1 Ensuring that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner.
3.2 Ensuring that our customers’ user experience is optimised in the best possible way.
3.3 Providing information, products or services that are requested from us or which may interest our customers, where they have consented to being contacted for such purposes.
3.4 Carrying out our contractual obligations to our customers.
3.5 Allowing participation in interactive features of our site and/or service.
3.6 Notifying our customers of changes to our products and services.
When will we disclose your personal information?
4. We may disclose your personal information to third parties in the following very limited circumstances:
4.1 In the event that we engage in discussions relating to the supply of products or services required for the provision of our service to our customers, for example: personal billing information and registered contact information will be disclosed in the event of the appointment of an authorised payment service provider, or in regard to the possible purchase or sale of a business or business assets, and such discussions require statistical information about licensed users.
4.2 If all or substantially all of our assets or the assets of any member of our group are acquired by a third party, in which case personal information held by us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets.
4.3 If we are obligated to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal obligation (including any obligation to disclose personal information to a regulatory body or law enforcement agency, in circumstances where a legitimate Court Order has been obtained from a Court of competent jurisdiction (keeping in mind that we are technically unable to disclose in decrypted form any conversation or message communicated using PYNLab applications)), or in order to enforce or apply the terms of the relevant license agreement and/or other agreements.
4.4 If disclosure is necessary to protect the rights, property, or safety of, inter alia, our business, our employees, or our customers, and may include disclosure for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction, as well as the prevention of hostile acts.
Third Party Websites
5. Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you choose to follow any such links, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies, which we recommend should be read carefully. We will not be held responsible or liable in any manner whatsoever for the consequences of your decision to access or submit your personal information to other websites.
Commitment to Data Security
8. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is never completely secure. Whilst we take the utmost care to protect personal information, the security of data during transmission to our site cannot be guaranteed. Transmission of your information is accordingly at your own risk, but upon our receipt thereof we apply strict security features and procedures to guard against unauthorised access.